ads

Antique doll inspired by Japanese prayer

Antique doll inspired by Japanese prayer


We know that many students while street fashion us in the Harajuku district of Tokyo. The most ambitious of these young Japanese designers launch their own independent brands, often while they are still at school. It is fascinating to see these creative people at the beginning of their careers.

One of the young designers who have drawn our attention last year is Yukarin - a 21-year-old student at the famous fashion of Japan Bunka Fashion College School. Yukarin launched his "Prayer" brand in 2015.

Yukarin's personal style is strongly influenced by the former European fashion. She is often also elements of the Japanese subcultures of vintage Dolly Kei lovers and cult party kei in his own appearance. These influences are also felt in the first collections of prayer.

For more information about Yukarin and brand, we have some questions. Here is what he had to say (English translation of Tokyo Fashion)

Please imagine.

Yukarin: I am a designer 21-year-old student of Bunka Fashion College clothes. I'm graduating in my third year of the Modeschule with plans in March. My brand - which began in 2015 - is called the prayer (リ エ エ ー ル), which means "prayer" in French.

What is the concept of brand prayer?

Yukarin: My concept of the brand is the antique doll style. I would offer the girls the clothes they loved, with "a lot of lace and frills, with a kindness that always takes like a doll."

What inspires your creations prayer?

Yukarin: I am inspired by the clothes worn by antique dolls and also for vintage clothes. I also look after European buildings and decorations for inspiration.

What are your plans for your brand?

Yukarin: I think that our first real brand will be when we started selling, so not yet, but I plan to launch an online store in the future. It is still difficult but please look forward to future exhibitions!

Do you have any further comments?

Yukarin: I think people of all ages love the tip, and I wish people of all ages used prayer clothes in the future. I would also clarify that the prayer clothing is not in the category of "Lolita", but the style "Dolly". Thank you.

More photos and information, staff Yukarin Instagram or Twitter and follow the official Inseregram prayer follow.

Sourse: http://tokyofashion.com/michiko-london-koshino-30th-anniversary/











Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: