I came today to
work and the first person I saw was a good friend of mine. She has a beautiful
smile and a real warm personality. It is easy to be quite in love with his son,
his job, the mother and a pleasure to be here. I approached and said hello and
I thought her hair today looked great. I did not do this or just to tell him a
good feeling. I really thought she was beautiful and I wanted to say.
Compliments are important. However, his answer broke my heart. She laughed and
told me that I was wrong. His hair did not look good, and she needed to get the
color and cut. His preference for her was that she could not even accept my
compliment. In fact, I am so deeply rooted that he had to reject my compliment
verbally.
Hopefully this
was an isolated event. Unfortunately I can give you an example after and is not
isolated for women. My assistant is a man. Well dressed, witty, caring and
compassionate. And yet? Give a compliment to the dress that she wears, and his
first reaction is that he cannot get into any of your other suits and you
should lose weight. Why leaning towards himself so hard can he not take a good
compliment and feel good?
We as a company
we are quick to judge quickly to recognize the negative and comment. We became
ugly in the way we talk to each other as we write, and especially in our
television programs. Why do men want to see other men in a cage, trying to
hurt? Why women read magazines that tell them that everything is wrong with
their appearance, size and style that you choose? We will have to fight society
together for the good, as a great goal. But the first thing we need to do is to
solve the problem of our own self-esteem.
What do they
have in common Kim Kardashian and Stephen Hawking?
Why Kim
Kardashian Famous? Why do millions track every movement? She is beautiful, but
you too. She is talented but you are. The difference is the confidence. The
world says that she is extraordinary and she believes him the confidence so
that you can do great things. Your self-bias is positive, not negative.
Stephen Hawking
has severe physical challenges that most of us can ever understand. So how did
he appear to be the most famous scientist of our time? He did not "cannot".
He believes in himself. Her self-bias is positive, not negative, which you can
achieve great things.
The most
important change you need to do is to recognize that these prejudice you.
Progress in this
world is a struggle. Not against the current of the world, but also against
your own question. They have to be the biggest fan.
I speak and
write motivationally. Not because I believe we have no problems but because I
know we all have big problems. Every day we face new challenges. The fact of
the matter is that no matter what the outside raises to us, we will never
achieve what we expect when we have the first doubt. If you want to be
successful in relationships with the family in business, or whatever your goal
is, the first step in you is to begin. Confirm your own negative bias and
crush! You must believe more than what the world believes in you.
They have to be
the biggest fan. As? I do not know to be honest. I know that you never get what
you want to say... "I'm not good enough in your mind" or "I'm not like these
people," the beauty of the human condition is that we can always change,
getting this improves hard work. Do not be lazy! If you decide what you dream
about is more important than what you have at the moment, nothing prevents you
from getting it. Make changes in your life so that you can look in the mirror
with confidence. Negative thoughts and reject the world with fresh ears. My friends,
your own negative stereotypes are your biggest enemy hears. You do not let them
win.
Oh, and if
someone gives you a compliment. Create it. A compliment is a beautiful flower,
enjoy.
I love this
article? Share with friends on Facebook
0 comments:
Post a Comment